Filled with flax, oatmeal, vanilla and yeast, this crunchy golden-brown cookie is as good for you as it tastes. Baked in-house using all natural ingredients.
Available for purchase with packages or trial meal.
How our lactation cookies promote breastmilk production and aid recovery...
- Flax has estrogenic properties that can help nursing mothers produce more milk and provides healthy fats which are a key component of breast milk to promote a child's brain development.
- Oatmeal contains beta-glucans, protein, fibre and carbohydrates which promote the production of a healthier milk supply. Oatmeal is also believed to help a postnatal mum remain calm by releasing oxytocin and relaxin - hormones which stimulate the milk production process.
- Vanilla imparts a vanilla-flavour to breast milk. According to research, infants breast-fed longer and consumed more milk after nursing mothers' consumption of vanilla.
- Yeast has high digestible protein level, minerals, vitamin B, key amino acids and chromium which supports healthy milk supply for breastfeeding mothers. Not only that, it also elevates the energy levels and mood of postnatal mums.
Please also note that there are no meal deliveries for the following days:
- Christmas Day
- New Year's Day
- 1st and 2nd Day of Chinese New Year