Terms and Conditions
- Meals will be served in thermal containers (Food dishes) & thermal flask (Soups & Longan Teas) except for the very last meal of the package and trial meals where meals will be served in Microwavable containers.
- 3 x thermal containers & 2 x thermal flask will be on loan to customers:
- For daily exchange during the service fulfilment period
- Customers will be responsible for the cleanliness and overall condition of the items loaned.
- Charges will be levied in the event of lost and/or damaged of the loaned items.
- Delivery time range between:
- Lunch: 10.30AM to 1.30PM
- Dinner: 4.30PM to 7.00PM
*Customer accepts that meal deliveries may be delayed due to traffic conditions and/or unforeseen circumstances.
- There are no meal deliveries for:
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Day
- 1st and 2nd Day of Chinese New Year
*The meals will be replaced, customers would still receive the full amount of Days/Meals they have paid for.
- We deliver islandwide throughout Singapore, with the exception of Sentosa and Tuas.
- For change of delivery address, customers have to inform us at least 1 working day in advance, before 2:00PM.
- All meals are freshly cooked on a daily basis and are to be consumed within the time indicated on the meal delivery bag.
- Menu may vary without prior notice due to unforeseen seasonal nature and market fluctuations on the ingredients.
- The order reservation is only valid up to 8 weeks after the E.D.D provided. After which, it is will be cancelled and no refunds will be made. Reinstatement will not be possible
- Service Upgrade:
- Customers may upgrade their package by informing us latest by 2:00PM of the day before the last day of the package to upgrade.
- Customers would have top-up the difference in package price and payment can only be done via Cash or Bank Transfer.
- The Management shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that may result from the use of Chilli Padi Confinement’s services.
- The Management reserves the right to amend the prices, and the terms and conditions without prior notice.
Commencement of Meal deliveries and postponement
- Customer may call us at 6914 9900, email us (email@example.com) or chat in with us on Messenger.
- Commencing Meal deliveries:
- Customers would have to inform us latest by 2:00PM of the day before your starting date to allow us to plan and arrange your confinement delivery.
- Meal postponement:
- Customers would have to inform us at least 1 working day in advance before, 2:00PM. The meal will be replaced.
- In the event that the meal has to be cancelled without sufficient notice provided, there will be no meal replacements and refunds.
Cancellation & Refunds
- Customers would have to inform us latest by 2:00PM of the day before the intended cancellation date. There is strictly no refund of purchased package.
- Once cancelled the package cannot be reinstated.
- There would be strictly no refunds for package purchased